26th May 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my NEET Admit Card if received an email asking for signature?

My application no. 5149661, shows following message when I try to download my Provisional Admit Card.
"Your signature is required on application form, letter already sent. Please sent the same immediately(If already sent please ignore). For further queries contact CBSE immediately."
I have not received any letter and there was not one for me in my Post Office also. I mailed to "[email protected]" and" [email protected]",to get some help, but to no yield.
Now I request here to help me anyway if you can.
I am,
Iraq Ahmad Reshi
Application No.5149661.
My mail ID is, [email protected]

29th May 2022, 01:35 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my NEET Admit Card if received an email asking for signature?

NEET admit card is valid only when your photo and signature are shown properly in it as it is ti confirm your ID.

If your signature is missing from the admit card you may land in a serious trouble.

The only thing now you can do is to call authorities and seek their guidance . Just let them know of your situation as only they'll be able to help you.

One thing is for sure that if you reached the centre without signature in your admit card you will face a lot of problems. So just try contacting NTA through email or whatever means possible. Do attach a picture of your admit card for reference.

Here's a link for additional information related to admit card
https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/neet-admit-card
29th May 2022, 12:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my NEET Admit Card if received an email asking for signature?

If a candidate's signature is missing from the admit card , then they may face troublesome situation.
In case case , they must call authorities and seek their guidance.
Try contacting NTA through email or whatever means possible and attach a picture of admit card for reference.

Guidelines to be followed for signature.
Candidate should put his full signature in running handwriting on white paper with black ink pen and scan for uploading.
File must be between 4 to 30 KB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?