26th May 2022, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate at 15 years of age?

Hi Sir, I am 14 years of age studying in 9th standard from CBSE Board. I want to know that is there any problem if I appear 10th Board exam from CBSE Board at the age of 15 years? Please let me know that is it possible or not?

27th May 2022, 05:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate at 15 years of age?

CBSE is recognised board and has affiliated schools in India and abroad. It has not released the official notification regarding the age limit.

Directorate of state education decides the age limit qualification to get admission in any class for any respective state. So, you can visit the concerned office to get detail information about the age limit criteria.
28th May 2022, 10:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate at 15 years of age?

First thing I would like to let you know that there is no minimum age criteria to be satisfied for appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination centrally yet CBSE follows the age criteria if any set by the concerned state board of examination in which the school of candidate is located.

Further, being 14 years old Class 9th student there should be no concern about your eligibility (based on your age) for appearing in the CBSE Class 10th board examination as under any state board of examination any candidate's whose age is above 14 years at the time of Class 10th board examination are eligible for appearing in the examination.
29th May 2022, 01:52 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the guidelines of central board of secondary education (CBSE) the minimum age to appear in the 10th board exam is 14 years , as of 31st December of the year of examination. However , there is no upper limit of age to appear in the exam.
29th May 2022, 08:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

As per the guidelines of CBSE education , the minimum age to appear in 10th board exam is 14 years.
There is no upper age limit to appear in the exam

Thus those who are of 15 years are also eligible to appear for board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?