6th December 2019, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Diploma Engineering course after completing 10th?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard from Maharashtra Board. After completing my 10th, I want to join Diploma course of Engineering. Can you tell me how I can join this Diploma course?

8th December 2019, 12:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Diploma Engineering course after completing 10th?

Maharashtra Polytechnic admission is under as Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education(MSBTE) Maharashtra Polytechnic 2020 is an examination conducted in Maharashtra state for the admission to various first and second year diploma courses.
Candidates can opt for diploma courses after 10th class.

Dates-

Application will begin in the last week of May 2020.

Last date of application will be 3rd week of June 2020.

Hall ticket availability for Maharashtra Polytechnic 2020 will be first week of July 2020.

Examination will be conducted in the month of July 2020.
9th December 2019, 01:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Engineering is three year course from a recognised institution.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for the course. The minimum required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

So, you can visit the official website of the respective institution to get detail about admission in the course in respective institutions.
11th December 2019, 03:00 PM
Lijishaf

You can do a diploma in engineering after your 10th. You should posses a minimum of 50% in 10th exam especially in science and maths subjects.
The admission process may vary depending on the institutions. As some institutions may conduct entrance exam on their own, but some want.
So check the official website of the institution you are planning to join for more details.
16th December 2019, 05:39 PM
Sreerag. K

In the post-Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) diploma course, the minimum qualification for entrance is an HSC pass certificate. A postgraduate diploma can be opted for after attaining the diploma degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?