2nd July 2018, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?

Sir, I have passed my 9th standard from RBSE Board. I want to study in 10th standard from CBSE Board. I would like to know that how I can get admission in CBSE Board now? Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

3rd July 2018, 05:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?

It is under rule that the candidate has to complete both 9th and 10th standard from the same board because the registration for 10th board examination is done in 9th standard. Now you cannot change your school board in 10th standard. Yes after completion of 10th standard you will be able to change your school board to some other board in your 11th standard.
3rd July 2018, 09:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board?

No, you are not eligible to change your board in 10th standard to CBSE if you have completed your 9th standard from RBSE board. It is under rule that, a candidate has to complete 9th and 10th standard from the same board so as per the rule you have to complete your 10th standard for the same board in which you have completed your 9th standard.
4th July 2018, 12:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about direct admission in Class 10th of a CBSE affiliated school having completed your Class 9th from RBSE board then it is not possible as the registration for CBSE Class 10th board examination is done while the candidate is pursuing his/her Class 9th from a CBSE affiliated school and therefore to appear in CBSE Class 10th board examination a candidate must be enrolled with a CBSE school at least from his/her Class 9th.

For more details regarding the curriculum followed by CBSE, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
4th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in CBSE board directly in 10th std.

Candidates are eligible to appear in 10th board examination with CBSE only if you have pursued 9th with CBSE.

So, you have to pursue 9th from CBSE if you want to appear for 10th board with CBSE.
5th July 2018, 09:27 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Admissions in 10th standard CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats. Admissions to 10th standard CBSE Board vacant seats will be filled through entrance examination. So, first you have to contact the school where you wish to take admission to know whether there are any vacant seats or not to apply for admission to 10th standard in CBSE Board.
5th July 2018, 05:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to change from RBSE to CBSE in 10th standard. This is because:-

The registration in board is done in standard 9th itself. No school takes fresh admission in 10th unless genuine reason and bright student.
5th July 2018, 05:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can easily get admission in your 10th class after completing your 9th class from RBSE Board.

You simply need following documents at the time of admission in any of the CBSE school .

Migration Certificate

Passport Size Photograph

Duly Filled Admission Form

Your Residence Proof

A Date of Birth Certificate of any other proof.

After submitting all above listed documents you can easily get admission in any of the school under CBSE.
5th July 2018, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 10th standard CBSE Board after completion of your 9th standard from RBSE Board, you have to appear in the admission test conducted by the CBSE Board. Admissions in 10th standard CBSE Board are done only if there are vacant seats. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination and need to submit the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 9th standard marksheet, etc.,. to CBSE Board school.
16th December 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 10th std in India if I have completed grade 9 in England which is a GCSE course? The GCSE exams here are in grade 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?