15th November 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army with 40% in 10th and 44% in 12th WBCHSE?

Hello Sir, I have secured 44% in 12th and 40% in 10th both completed from West Bengal Board. I want to make my career in Indian Army. Kindly tell me what I can do to join Indian Army? Waiting for your response!

21st November 2018, 03:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army with 40% in 10th and 44% in 12th WBCHSE?

To join the army after 10th is to target the post of a General Duty Soldier. To get into the Indian army in this way, you may go and attende recruitment camps being held at district level by Indian Army. The selection process mostly consists of medical tests.

You can also join Indian Army through NDA entry but for that you must have completed 12th standard. After finishing your 12th standard you will have to appear in the NDA entrance examination.
21st November 2018, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA exam, which is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. This exam is for officer level jobs and no percentage criteria is there for it. You just need 12th class qualification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview conducted by UPSC. Just make sure your age is between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
22nd November 2018, 08:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want locking tool and the post of a commissioned officer in the Indian Army, just matriculation won't be sufficient. You will have to at least have the 10 + 2 school in under your belt. This entry is called the NDA entry mode.
If you manage to clear the examination, you will be called for SSB interview. If you manage to clear the interview and make it to the final merit list, you will be given admission at the NDA, Pune. After completing the course at NDA and later on at IMA, Dehradun, you will be commissioned as an officer in the Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?