3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian army clerk?

I am 10th pass WBBSE board. I am 12th pass NIOS board.

4th May 2023, 02:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian army clerk?

Procedure to join Indian army clerk:-

Eligibility criteria:-
The candidate must have passed 12th/ equivalent from a recognised board with at least 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject and candidates must have studied English / Maths / Accounts till his/her 10th or 12th.

Age limit:-
The minimum age limit is 17.5 years and maximum age limit is 23 years.

Nationality:-
Only Indian candidates can apply for the Indian Army/Clerk recruitment exam.
4th May 2023, 10:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Here are the general steps you need to follow:

Eligibility Criteria:

The minimum age to apply is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 23 years.

Educational Qualification: -
You must have passed 10+2 with 60% marks in any stream from a recognized board.
You should also have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X.

Recruitment Process:-
Online Application:-
Visit the official website of Indian Army and fill the online application form.

Written Examination: You will have to appear for a written examination which will be conducted in two parts - Part I (General Knowledge and General English) and Part II (Mathematics, Accounts, and Computer Knowledge).
Medical Examination: If you clear the written examination, you will have to undergo a medical examination.

Document Verification: -
After the medical examination, your documents will be verified.

Training:-
If you are selected, you will undergo Basic Military Training (BMT) and Technical Training.

So, it is recommended to visit the official website of Indian Army for the latest updates and information.
5th May 2023, 12:57 AM
Msdhoni02

Indian Army Soldier Clerk Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification.

1. The candidate must have passed 10+2/ Equivalent from a recognized board with at least 60 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in each subject.

2. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in class XII is mandatory.
5th May 2023, 03:45 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How can I join Indian army clerk?

Indian Army Soldier Clerk Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification. The candidate must have passed 10+2/ Equivalent from a recognized board with at least 60 % marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in class XII is mandatory.
5th May 2023, 06:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To join the Indian Army as a clerk, you must meet certain eligibility criteria and selection process:-

Eligibility Critetia:-
To join the Indian Army as a clerk, you must be an Indian citizen, have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.

Age limit:-
Age limit is between 17 1/2 to 23 years old.

Apply online:-
Visit the official website of the Indian Army and fill out the online application form. Make sure to provide accurate information and upload all the necessary documents.

Admit card: After submitting your application, you will receive an admit card for the recruitment examination.

Selection Procesd:-
A written test, physical fitness test, and a medical examination.

Final selection:-
Based on your performance in the written test, physical fitness test, and medical examination, you will be selected for the position of clerk in the Indian Army.
30th May 2023, 07:49 PM
eduking

Indian Army releases notification for vacant positions every year and you need to keep track of such news through employment news paper. You can also visit the official Indian Army website for the latest notifications for various job vacancies.

For Indian Army clerk job you need to pass a written test and physical fitness test for selection. Just make sure your age is between 17 to 23 years. There is no age relaxation available for Indian Army jobs. You have to apply for such jobs in a prescribed format released by Indian Army through online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?