20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NCC if my school doesn't have and I am in 8th standard?

I'm studying 8th class. In my school, there is no NCC. but I want to join it. Ncc unit school saks Gezette order for other school students for joining NCC. Plz send the GO.? Can you please help me with the same? Awaiting for the response.

23rd August 2016, 01:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NCC if my school doesn't have and I am in 8th standard?

In order to get admission in NCC even if your school doesn't have one, you should contact your nearest Army containment and see if any vacancy is released for NCC trainee.

You can also get admission in NCC being a private candidate in some other school, provided you should meet the minimum eligibility requirement, You will for that have to fill up the application form and provide the necessary details asked for.

Once you do fulfill their minimum eligibility criteria, you will be provided admission.
23rd August 2016, 03:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I join NCC if my school doesn't have and I am in 8th standard?

NCC stands for National Cadet Corps. It is youth development movement started in early 1948.
Being is 8th standard, you can join Junior Division/Wing if you must be of age less than 18.5 years and more than 13 years.
Eligibility to join NCC are-
-Student must be a citizen of Nepal or India
-Student must be enrolled in any educational institute
-Student must meet the prescribed medical standard

Enrollment period for Junior Division/Wing is 2 years.
Junior Division implies for boys while Junior Wing is for girls.

If the institute in which you are enrolled doesn't have NCC unit, then you have to seek to the nearest NCC unit and meet the Officer commanding the unit for full details about enrollment in NCC.
25th March 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the medical requirements for a student of 8th class to join NCC
12th June 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a private candidate and persuing BA is there a way for me to join NCC? Please tell the procedure if there is a way
8th November 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i am studeed 8th standard and i am girl intrested join in ncc not available in my school. thanks regards 9480718966
9th November 2020, 03:08 PM
VISMITHA V S

My name is vismitha iam studeed at 8th standard i am intrested join ncc my age is 14 year not in my school ncc and how to apply other side....
15th August 2022, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is required in physical test plz tell me phone number =9219031393 i am in class 8th from army public school
26th October 2022, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to join ncc please join me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?