2nd January 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?

What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? I just need to know what would be the procedure which I have to follow up next for getting admission as well once I know about the eligibility.

Related Questions:
3rd January 2016, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage criteria required to join the Indian Air Force school for 8th standard? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same as soon as possible? I just need to know what would be the procedure which I have to follow up next for getting admission as well once I know about the eligibility.
After 8th standard, you can't apply for Indian Air Force but you can apply for Indian Air Force after 12th standard with PCM subject through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?