15th October 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for 12th Science Board exam of Goa Board if preparing for NEET-UG in Success Academy Goa? Syllabus of 12th Science Goa Board exam?

Sir, I have joined Success Academy Goa for NEET-UG. I am also taken admission in 12th Science standard in private school of Goa Board. In Success Academy Goa they teaches only NEET-UG not Board. So, I want to know that at the time of Board examination how I can prepare so I complete the syllabus. And I also want to know the syllabus of Goa Board.

22nd March 2023, 02:50 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I prepare for 12th Science Board exam of Goa Board if preparing for NEET-UG in Success Academy Goa? Syllabus of 12th Science Goa Board exam?

To prepare for the 12th Science Board exam of Goa Board while also preparing for NEET-UG in Success Academy Goa, you can follow these tips:

1. Manage your time well: Plan your schedule in such a way that you can devote sufficient time to both NEET-UG preparation and Goa Board exam preparation. Make a study timetable and stick to it.

2. Focus on the basics: Ensure that you have a solid foundation in the concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. This will help you in both NEET-UG and Goa Board exams.

3. Practice previous year's question papers: Solve as many past papers as possible to get an idea of the type of questions asked in the Goa Board exam. This will also help you in revising the topics.

4. Take mock tests: Take mock tests regularly to assess your preparation level and identify your weak areas. Work on improving those areas.

5. Seek help from teachers: If you have any doubts or need clarification on any topic, don't hesitate to approach your teachers for help.

The syllabus of 12th Science Goa Board exam is as follows:

Physics:
1. Electrostatics
2. Current electricity
3. Magnetic effects of electric current and magnetism
4. Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
5. Electromagnetic waves
6. Optics
7. Dual nature of matter and radiation
8. Atoms and nuclei
9. Electronic devices

Chemistry:
1. Solid state
2. Solutions
3. Electrochemistry
4. Chemical kinetics
5. Surface chemistry
6. General principles and processes of isolation of elements
7. p-Block elements
8. d- and f-Block elements
9. Coordination compounds
10. Haloalkanes and haloarenes
11. Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
12. Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids
13. Amines
14. Biomolecules
15. Polymers
16. Chemistry in everyday life

Biology:
1. Reproduction
2. Genetics and evolution
3. Biology and human welfare
4. Biotechnology and its applications
5. Ecology and environment

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?