26th October 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score maximum marks in 12th Science Gujarat Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, as you all know that in few months, Board exams are going to held. I am a Gujarat Board student and I haven't completed my syllabus. I have taken Science and will appear the 12th Board exam. Can any of know kindly suggest me how to score maximum marks? How I can prepare in few months?

22nd March 2023, 02:48 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How can I prepare to score maximum marks in 12th Science Gujarat Board exam?

1. Create a study schedule: It is essential to make a schedule for studying and covering the entire syllabus. Allocate specific time slots for each subject and topic, and stick to the schedule.

2. Focus on important topics: Identify the important topics from the syllabus and focus on them first. Make sure you have a clear understanding of these topics.

3. Practice previous year question papers: Solving previous year question papers will help you understand the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in the exam. It will also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.

4. Take mock tests: Taking mock tests will help you assess your preparation level and identify areas where you need improvement. It will also help you manage your time during the exam.

5. Revise regularly: Revision is crucial for retaining information. Make sure you revise the topics regularly and keep revising until the exam day.

6. Seek help from teachers: If you have any doubts or are struggling with a particular topic, do not hesitate to seek help from your teachers. They will be able to clarify your doubts and help you understand the topic better.

7. Stay motivated: Stay motivated and stay focused on your goal. Keep reminding yourself of the importance of the exam and the rewards of scoring well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?