13th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack ISC and CLAT both at the same time?

Sir,
How do I balance my preparation of both studying for CLAT and ISC? How to study for 10 hours and divide it during the whole day? how much rest should I take both during the day and at night? How many subjects should I study? How much should I study at a stretch? What are the things to be kept in mind while studying? How do I keep focusing and concentrating? How much breaks should I take after every hour or so? What to do if I become distracted at times and how to bring back my concentration?

13th January 2016, 07:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack ISC and CLAT both at the same time?

The first and foremost honest answer to each and every question of yours is to just concentrate on what you have decided to become in life and be dedicated. Now, we come to part by part solution of your questions.

> It is indeed not required for you to study for 10 hours at a stretch or there is nothing such as 10 hours is compulsory to study, you probably should devote that much of time to your studies which you feel is enough.

> If you wish to prepare for both the examinations, then probably you will have to rest only at it and forget the resting thing at day time as it will eat up your time,however you can spent an hour or two in any indoor or outdoor games if you wish to, that will help you a lot.

> You should probably not try to study each and every subjects everyday, as neither is it possible and nor fruitful, study only 2 subjects a day and one of them should be maths.

> You can study for as long as you feel at a stretch, but remember the moment you feel like not studying anymore is the moment you pack your bags up.

> Always keep in mind to clear your doubts and explore more and to practice as much as you can.

> Give each and every subject and topic whatever you have studied since morning a give through as a revision, this way the topics will remain fresh in your memory.

> That depends upon how much you can take, i.e. the stress and load of studies. Like if you are okay in studying for long stretches with taking only minimal breaks lie half an hour or 1, it's good then.

> The only reason you will be distracted is the reason you let it be. If you completely concentration your career and studies for now, there is nothing in this world that might distract you.
14th January 2016, 07:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you have made up your mind to face both exams then only thing is that which you should do is to study more and more. Study with concentration for at least 10 to 12 hours.
Study regularly and revise completed subjects. Make routine and follow it. As because many of the students only make their routine but do not follow it. But you should follow it and study with concentration.
14th January 2016, 08:52 PM
ranu shahi

If you want to prepare two things at same time then it is good but you have to labor hard.

Follow these steps:-

You should study with concentration for at least 12 hours.

You should study regularly by following a routine.

You have to keep one thing in mind that do not study two subject at a time so that they will mix and you get nothing.

Make your doubts clear.

Revise every topic time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?