16th June 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th ISC Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing 12th ISC Science?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Science from ISC Board. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested to join BArch after my 12th so I can get admission or not?

29th June 2019, 08:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th ISC Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing 12th ISC Science?

[B]Tips to get good marks in board examination of 12th standard/B]

- you have completed your syllabus and your concepts are clear.

- it becomes more easier to score well in exam when you have prepared previous year question papers.

- you are released 1 mock test every week.

- once you are done with your textbooks it is important for you to practice questions from any refresher such as Arihant books.

In order to prepare yourself for Bachelor of architecture entrance test that is NATA, the syllabus is same that of 11th and 12th standard.
30th June 2019, 03:29 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th ISC Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing 12th ISC Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Science from ISC Board. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested to join BArch after my 12th so I can get admission or not?
Tips to score good marks in 12th ISC Science:
  • First much focus and dedication towards our studies.
  • Try to study on daily basis.
  • Don't look how much others have studied.
  • Take mock test regularly.
  • Keep study different type of questions.

Possibility to study B.Arch after completing 12th ISC Science?

• The candidate must complete 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognized board.
  • The candidate must score at least 50% marks in +2.
  • The candidate must appear and qualify in the NATA entrance examination.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?