8th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science? Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) after completing 12th Science?

Hello friends, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Science. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested to join B.Sc(Physics) after my 12th so I can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
13th April 2018, 09:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science? Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) after completing 12th Science?

In order to score good in the Board examination, you must have to follow some tips.
Below I have listed some tips, do follow for a better result.

Try to make a proper time table to study.
Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.

Yes, definitely you can join B.Sc (Physics) after the completion of your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Sc (Physics).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?