20th September 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th NIOS Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing 12th NIOS Science?

Hello Sir, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Science from NIOS Board. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my board exam? I am interested to join BArch after my 12th so I can get admission or not?

22nd September 2018, 11:47 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th NIOS Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing 12th NIOS Science?

You just need to do better preparation and do regular practice as per syllabus of the examination for scoring better marks in the board examination.

NIOS is a recognised board and candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible for admission in higher studies.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Arch course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics as main paper. You have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
23rd September 2018, 12:18 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th NIOS Science? Possibility to study BArch after completing 12th NIOS Science?

One can only score better marks in the board examination with regular practice of topics mentioned in syllabus and solving the previous year question paper.

So, do the same to score better.

B.Arch is four year course and required eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination after 12th in science stream from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?