15th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for JEE Main in Kota along with Higher Secondary?

Hello,
I want to do coaching in Kota for
JEE Main and Advanced.
But I also want to do my HS.
I don't how I can do this?
Please advice me steps and planning.

3rd April 2015, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for JEE Main in Kota along with Higher Secondary?

At first let me tell you that in no way should you hamper your board results in order to get well prepared for JEE Examinations as your +2 marks is of great significance.

However, if you feel that you can opt for both the studies at the same time then you will have to keep in mind many aspects, but the most important of them all will be the "TIME" factor.

You should know how to utilise your time and distribute it among your board studies and your Entrance examination.

However, it is advisable to you that you should right now concentrate well on your board examination and not on coaching Institutes in KOTA, as studying well for your boards will itself help you a lot to prepare well for JEE(Mains and Advance).

You can thus join coaching in KOTA after the completion of your board examination and will be able to devote your full time in your preparation of entrance examination.
4th April 2015, 01:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for JEE Main in Kota along with Higher Secondary?

First there is not major difference in the syllabus of JEE Main and +2 board . As you are in Kota ( Educational Hub for IIT -JEE preparation ). So I know that the institution well know about the importance of +2 board aggregate .

So the institute are giving proper attention towards board also as there is no substitute for it .
So I will suggest you to join any of the good institutions according to you which focus on board as well as for JEE Mains .

I will suggest you to go through the other two subject ( other than PCM) in your spare time if possible.
They also complete your syllabus in the December and after that you have 2 months of revision time also .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?