27th December 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational +2 scheme?

I have passed higher secondary examination in vocational x 2 scheme.can i apply the application form of JEE?my subject was physics chemistry & math.and other engineering subject.my percentage of h.s. is 75.123.can i apply ? kindly give me my answer please.

6th January 2014, 11:40 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational +2 scheme?

After doing 12th class in vocational schemes yes you are eligible to appear for the joint entrance exam in 2014.

Here is the minimum eligibility criteria for the joint entrance exam 2014 if you want to appear for the joint entrance exam in 2014 then you need to have minimum qualification of 12th class with must have physics chemistry and maths subject as it compulsory subjects in your 12th class. And also that you need to have the new maps of 60 percent in 12 class to appear for the joint entrance exam.

Talking about the schedule caste and scheduled tribe student so they need to have minimum of 55 percent marks in 12th class in order to appear for the joint entrance exam.

As you know there is a 5% relaxation for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe students as per as government rules.

As you have done your 12 class in vocational course and you have 75 percent which is above average marks so that yes you can apply for the joint entrance exam in 2014.

In order to appear for the joint entrance exam you need to fill up the form online before the last dates of form.

There is 2 test in the joint entrance exam.
The first one is called as joint entrance exam main exam and other 1 is joint entrance advance.

So you need to clear both the exams in order to take admission in engineering course .

If you successfully cracked these exams then you may get good college to take admission in engineering course.
6th January 2014, 02:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational +2 scheme?

As a student, you need minimum eligibility of passing 10+2 or its equivalent. Any interested candidate appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in JEE. You need to have subject combinations of mathematics and physics as required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch. /B. Planning Courses. Subjects like Physics and Chemistry is mandatory in B.E/B.Tech courses with 50 per cent marks in aggregate in 10+2.
The entrance examination will have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal weightage with objective type questions.
14th October 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational 2 scheme?

I have completed vocational cga two years inter. I have passed bridge course subjects mat,phy,chemistry Can i eligible for JEE exams
3rd June 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational 2 scheme?

I have completed my H.S. in 2006 with arts course and now in service sector.I want to pursue vocational science H.S. degree for appearing in JEE.In such case shall I be eligible to appear in JEE at the age of 33 ? Please help me advising Asap.
10th June 2022, 10:55 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

No age limit to appear for JEE Main 2022 exam. Any student who has passed the 12th class or its equivalent exam in the year 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 can apply for the entrance exam. Students can appear in the JEE Main exam for three consecutive years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?