25th January 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Biology Improvement exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I failed in 12th Biology of Haryana Board. I want to reapply in 12th Biology. I am studying from Haryana State Board. Kindly tell me what preparation is needed to qualify this time in Improvement exam?

3rd February 2019, 09:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Biology Improvement exam?

These preparation tips will definitely help you to pass your improvement biology exam:

One of the hardest parts of studying Biology is remembering the many different terms. A good method for this is to try and breakdown Complex words to identify their the root. It is highly recommended that whenever you encounter unfamiliar words while studying Biology you should take note of them and understand the meaning later on.

Like other subjects Biology also needs conceptual efficiency so understand each and every concept of each topic.

It is also advisable to study the processes thoroughly before advancing to the next level. To speed up the memorization of the different processes and their relationship, mind maps an effective educational resources for students as they help organise information in a very easy and visual way.
3rd February 2019, 10:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Biology Improvement exam?

Ways to get pass in Biology improvement examination:

Biology is the subjective where you have to focus in detail on each and every topic.

Don't mug up the things and rewrite them in your exam sheet. First try to understand on your own what exactly the topic is about then try to answer in your own words. This will definitely help you to enhance your marks.

Don't refer to many books at a single time. Just refer your text books and after completion of textbooks, practice all the questions that are given at the end of each chapter.

Don't leave a single example given in between the chapter.

Once you are done with the text books and its exercises then proceed towards the previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?