8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Commerce Improvement exam?

Hello Sir/Madam, I failed in 12th Commerce. I want to reappear in 12th Commerce. I am studying from Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education. Kindly tell me what preparation is needed to qualify this time?

13th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Commerce Improvement exam?

You need to focus this time very hard in your studies to qualify in the examination.
You, make a proper time table of study. Below I have mentioned some tips, just follow those to get success.
  • Try to make a proper time table to study.
  • Fix some hours daily in which you will study.
  • Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
  • Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
  • Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
  • Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
14th April 2018, 12:23 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in 12th Commerce Improvement exam?

You should go for thorough study of that section which is your weak point.
Read line by line to make yourself understand what is written in book.

Don’t try to remember anything but just feed it in mind and understand properly and answer them in your own words. This is the accurate as well as easy way to answer any question.

Generally students forgot some of the points which they have remembered. In this case if you try to write an answer in own words then no chance to forget any point.

Don’t forget to practice as because a proverb says that- practice makes a man perfect.

And go through deep study with a concentrated mind then you will pass from very good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?