25th January 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What course should I pursue to become a Pathologist being an 11th Science student?

Sir, I want to do Pathology. Actually my planning is to become a Pathologist. Right now, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. But I want your help regarding to know the course for me to do which help me to become Model.

3rd February 2019, 09:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Pathologist being an 11th Science student?

You can pursue following courses in Pathology:

Diploma Courses:

Diploma in Pathology -2years.

Diploma in Clinical Pathology -2 years.

Bachelor course:

Bachelor of Audiology Speech and Language Pathology - 4 years.

Minimum educational qualification to pursue bachelor course or diploma course is 10 + 2 pass with PCB group.

Some colleges offer admission on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination or some of them provides admission through the entrance test.
3rd February 2019, 10:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I pursue to become a Pathologist being an 11th Science student?

If you want to be a future pathologist then I would like to suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Audiology Speech and Language Pathology that is of four years duration.

Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the University.

Books and study material that you can refer for preparation:

Textbook of Pathology by Harsh Mohan.

Rubin's Pathology by David S.Strayer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?