1st January 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th ISC Board exam and JEE Advanced?

Hello, I want to prepare for JEE Advanced. I want to study BTech in IIT after completing my 12th which I am doing from WBCHSE Board. I really want to score well in JEE Advanced. I also want to score well in my Board exam. So how can i prepare for this?

4th January 2020, 07:43 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th ISC Board exam and JEE Advanced?

To prepare for both ISC Board exam and JEE Advanced:

First of all you have to devote time to both the preparations daily like you can devote at least two hours, 1 in morning and 1in evening for JEE exam preparation and rest of the time for your boards exam.As you know that 60% in board exams is required to appear in JEE mains and advanced examination.

You need to clear your basic concepts because entrance exam is mainly based on basics and whose concepts are clear can qualify this exam easily.

You have to to practice previous year question papers as much as possible.

Practice mock test also because they will enhance your high order thinking skills.

Practice all the questions that are given at the end of each chapter and topic and also questions of high order thinking skills.

Do not cram any thing.

Revise your concepts on weekly basis.
4th January 2020, 09:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th ISC Board exam and JEE Advanced?

To prepare for both 12th ISC board exam and JEE exam, you have to devote your time in studies and less on other activities because these two years are very crucial in your life

In 12th board examination you will have to attempt the paper in subjective manner, However, in entrance exam you will have objective type questions.
You have to clear your concepts deeply so that you can perform well in your entrance examination but make sure that you practice law of questions in order to make your speed fast.

You must have a practical study plan. Study plan involves marking before hand the number of chapters you are going to finish in a given time. The type of test papers you will solved and contribution of self analysis.

NCERT books are best for understanding theory and covering your JEE mains syllabus.
After this is done you can move on to books like HC Verma for physics, op Tandon for chemistry and RD Sharma for mathematics.

Know your strengths and weaknesses and prepare accordingly.

Try the shortest approach to any MCQ.
5th January 2020, 01:00 AM
gudbad

Focus on concepts & theory. While JEE is about practice, board exams are about theory. ...
Revise thoroughly. In board exams, revision is the key to scoring marks. ...
Have a Plan. ...
Complete the Syllabus. ...
Understand the pattern. ...
Avoid comparison. ...
Practice Previous Year Papers. ...
Take up a Test Series.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?