27th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Board exam and JEE Advanced?

Hello everyone, I want to prepare for JEE Advance. I want to study BTech in IIT after completing my 12th. I really want to score well in JEE Advance. I also want to score well in my Board exam. So how can I prepare for both of these?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Board exam and JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  7. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  8. In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in JEE Advanced in 1st attempt through self preparation?
  10. Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) through JEE Main and Advanced? Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 12th ISC?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  13. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  14. How can I prepare for 12th Science CBSE Board exam if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced in Bansal Classes? Syllabus of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  15. Should I prepare for JEE Main and Advanced after completion of 10th?
  16. Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?
  17. Can I appear in JEE Advanced this year if appeared in JEE Main last year?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
28th May 2018, 08:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Board exam and JEE Advanced?

Let me tell you that if you are preparing for your 12th board examination then simultaneously you are preparing for JEE advanced also but for that you have to clear your concepts from the base. Because in your 12th board exams you will have to write in subjective manner where as in JEE advanced you are going to have questions in objective manner. In entrance exams only those students are able to qualify who have clear their concepts from the root and also have prepared for the exams right from 11th. In entrance exam you have limited time and number of questions are more. So I would say to focus on your board exams and simultaneously you have to focus on your entrance exams.
29th May 2018, 06:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Board exam and JEE Advanced?

Tips for JEE Mains and Advanced preparation and these tips will definitely going to help you in your board exams.

You must have a practical study plan: A study plan involes marking before hand the number of chapters you are going to finish in a given time, the type of test papers you will solve and the contribution of self analysis.

NCERT books are best for understanding theory and covering your JEE Main syllabus.
After this is done, you can move on to books like HC Verma for physics, op Tandon, P Bahadur for chemistry and RD Sharma for mathematics.

Know your strengths and weaknesses.

Try the shortest approach to any MCQ.

Plan your weekly and daily timetable.

Do not get tensed frequently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?