8th May 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Jharkhand Board 12th Humanities Improvement exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, unfortunately I got failed in 12th Humanities of Jharkhand Board. I want to reapply and reappear in 12th Humanities Board exam. I am studying with Jharkhand Board. Kindly tell me what preparation is needed to qualify this time in the improvement exam?

12th May 2019, 08:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Jharkhand Board 12th Humanities Improvement exam?

There is nothing to worry about if you have failed in your examination, you should aim for the improvement examination now.

Below, I have however mentioned some tips that you should try and follow if you wish to score well in your board examination.

> Prepare a well time table for your studies and play and act accordingly.
> Join a coaching institute and follow subjects properly.
> clear your doubts at the earliest and do not pile it up for future as it will create a mess for your own self.
> Make a habit of revising things at the end of the day in regular basis.
> Take some time out to play as well or to do things that calms your mind.
> Lats but not the least, sleep well and try to complete daily 8 hrs of sleep as a healthy body carries a healthy mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?