7th May 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score good marks in Tamil Nadu Board 12th Humanities exam?

Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th Humanities from Tamil Nadu Board and I am a female student. My Board exam is very near. However, I am sick with Dengue and need more 2 months to recover. Now I have only few days for my preparation. So, I want to know how to prepare for my Tamil Nadu Board examination that I can successfully score good marks?

13th May 2019, 04:04 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score good marks in Tamil Nadu Board 12th Humanities exam?

If you have only few days before your examination starts, you will not be able to so much as well in studying new topics, therefore I would suggest you to start revising things which you have already studied or atleast gone through and revise it on a regular basis.

Also alongside start to solve previous year question papers on a regular basis and go through 10 years solved as well and I am sure you will do well in your boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?