25th January 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam with JEE Main & Advanced in Aakash Institute? Syllabus of 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam?

Hello friends, I have join Aakash Institute in Coimbatore for JEE Main & Advanced. I am also taken admission in 12th Science standard in private school of Tamil Nadu Board. In Aakash Institute, they teaches only JEE not Board. So, I want to know that at the time of Board examination how I can prepare so I complete the syllabus. And I also want to know the syllabus of Tamil Nadu Board.

22nd March 2023, 05:29 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to prepare for 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam with JEE Main & Advanced in Aakash Institute? Syllabus of 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam?

of 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam includes the following subjects:

1. Physics
2. Chemistry
3. Mathematics
4. Biology (optional)

To prepare for the 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam along with JEE Main & Advanced in Aakash Institute, follow these tips:

1. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern: Go through the syllabus and exam pattern of both the board exam and JEE Main & Advanced. This will help you plan your preparation accordingly.

2. Create a study schedule: Make a study schedule that includes time for both board exam and JEE Main & Advanced preparation. Allocate more time to the subjects you find difficult.

3. Study from NCERT textbooks: NCERT textbooks are the best source for board exam preparation. Make sure you read and understand each and every concept thoroughly.

4. Solve previous year question papers: Solve previous year question papers of both the board exam and JEE Main & Advanced to get an idea of the exam pattern and types of questions asked.

5. Practice mock tests: Take mock tests regularly to assess your preparation and identify your strengths and weaknesses.

6. Seek help from teachers: If you have any doubts or need help with any concept, don't hesitate to seek help from your teachers.

7. Stay motivated: Stay motivated and focused throughout your preparation. Believe in yourself and your abilities.

By following these tips, you can prepare effectively for both the 12th Science Tamil Nadu Board exam and JEE Main & Advanced in Aakash Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?