22nd June 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Commerce Mizoram Board exam?

Hello, I want to get 80% marks in my 12th Board exam. I am a student of Mizoram Board and studying with Commerce stream. I just want to know how I can prepare to achieve this percentage of marks?

4th February 2021, 06:08 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Commerce Mizoram Board exam?

To get 80% in commerce stream in your 12 board exam you have to be punctual in your studies
First you have to note down all the important topics you have to cover and study them very well.
Secondly you have to to at least try to join good classes to get proper guidance about the pattern of the papers
After completing studying you have to practice past papers in order to get acquainted with the pattern and you will be able to answer questions easily
Practicing past papers help you to solve easily and you will be able to increase your speed in answering questions. Also you will be able to have more confidence in answering questions
So you have to work hard and give maximum time to study in your preparations and you have to study regular
All the best in your exams and have good spirits to succeed in your feied
18th June 2021, 10:58 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Commerce Mizoram Board exam?

If you want to get 80% marks in your 12th board...
Firstly you need to make your interest towards studies any commerce subjects...if you like the accountancy and economics...clear all the basic...make notes...Read them again and again...and do practice of accountancy questions...slowly these practice clear your all doubt and helps you to get good percentage..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?