6th May 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam?

Hello everyone,
Please tell me how to prepare for my
Board exam so that I can score 90% marks
in my 12th CBSE as I am a Commerce student
with Accounts, Economics and Business Studies subjects?
Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  2. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
  3. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  4. How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  5. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  6. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Commerce model question papers of 12th CBSE Board exam
  8. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  9. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  10. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  11. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  12. How can I prepare for RAS entrance exam? I am a 12th CBSE commerce student
  13. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  14. How to prepare for 12th commerce board entrance exam?
  15. Last 10 years question papers with solutions for class 12th commerce CBSE board
  16. Last 5 year papers of 12th commerce of CBSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  18. Can I join Nursing Army after passing 12th commerce from CBSE board?
8th May 2015, 10:35 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam?

In order to score well exam with more then 90% in class 12th board, then firstly you need to learn your lesson by hard and thenafter give some mock test, see that where do you stand and judge yourself, if there are some mistakes going on try to rectify the mistake and again give the mock test like this give atleast 3 to 4 mock test for every subject and try to solve last 10 years question paper by doing this you will be able to score more than 90% in your board exam.
8th May 2015, 05:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam?

Following are some of the tips, which can help you to score above 90% of marks in your 12th standard.

1. You should try to attend classes regularly and follow up each and every topic.
2. Try to clear your doubts immediately after the completion of classes.
3. You should make a lot of practice especially for subjects like Accounts.
4. Try to prepare a time table, which will help you to prepare for exams and revise the syllabus of each subject at least twice.
5. Try to practice previous papers to check, whether you can answer all the questions or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?