30th April 2021, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 95% in Chemistry of 12th TBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to score atleast 95% marks in Chemistry subject. I am preparing for 12th Board exam with TBSE Board. Kindly tell me what preparation requires for achieving this milestone?

30th April 2021, 11:15 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 95% in Chemistry of 12th TBSE?

To prepare to secure 95% in Chemistry of 12th TBSE follow given points.

1. Download previous 5 years paper and analysis them to understand pattern of question asked.

2. Arrange question asked from particular unit at one place.

3. Learn each question asked and try to write 10 answers regularly.

4. Don't skip any unit or chapter, remember key points of each chapter.

5. Try to write answers regularly within limited time.
30th April 2021, 11:31 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You need a lot of practice to secure 95% marks in chemistry of 12th TBSE and thorough understanding of the concept.

Scoring good marks in chemistry on depends two things:-
1) How many marks you have been rewarded in practicals. Where you can get easily 28 to 30 marks.
2) The paper you are going to give in Boards.
30th April 2021, 03:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Tips to prepare to secure 95% in Chemistry of 12th TBSE:-

> Don't try to rush and finish the chapters. You should understand that reading a book that deals with the scientific, theory and reactions is different from novel or a comic.

> Start attending classes and laboratory lectures.

> Do not ignore numerical problems.

> After you finish your syllabus revise as many times as possible.

> When you finish, do take the sample papers.

> During exam, try to write your descriptive answer in points and give tectorial or graphical illustrations whenever possible. It enhances visibility.

> For long answer type questions, before starting frame a skeleton of the answer in the margin.

> Do remember the SI units of all entities.
30th April 2021, 04:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° While preparing for 12th examination it is very important that you make a proper schedule which can be followed strictly on daily basis.

°°° Get familiar with the exam pattern and read your textbooks thoroughly.

°°° It is very important to go through the notes that are provided to you by your teachers because they have more experience than you.

°°° Next thing that you have to do is to practice previous year question papers as much as possible so that you get the exact idea about the exam pattern and self analysis will be done.

°°° It is very important to revise multiple times before examination.

°°° Always ask your doubts from your teachers.
30th April 2021, 05:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To secure 95% in Chemistry of 12th TBSE

Make a timetable and follow it and give at least one hour or two hours daily to the subject.

Do not try to rush and finish the chapters because in this way you are going to consume the time without utilising it.

If you have any doubt just go or call your teacher and ask about it from them.

Follow up your text book concepts with a reference book to gain a deeper understanding of the topic and start attending online classes.

It becomes very important to practice previous year question papers in order to get the idea about the paper pattern and analyse your grip on the subject.

Always follow the notes that are prepared to you by your teachers because they have more experience and also become very important to practice the question on daily basis.

Don't hesitate to ask your doubt from a teacher.
4th May 2021, 12:12 PM
Ulna
Banned

In order to achieve your goals you will have to be persistent and hard working towards it this is the first and foremost criteria
First of all you must always be clear with all your concept so in case the questions becomes a little bit twisted you can apply the concept and solve the question
You must complete the whole syllabus two months prior to your board examination so that you have ample of time for revision
you must always solve past papers of the board exams and must take test regularly to assess yourself
If you are appearing for the entrance exam then you must also practice your MCQs as it will help you in your board exams as well
If you follow all the above technique then you will easily be able to score 95% in chemistry
17th May 2021, 06:00 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

First of all have a proper plane without strategy it is difficult to score .

See the chapter wise weight age and plane your study accordingly.

You will find organic chemistry difficult but when you will learn the mechanism and if started to practice thoroughly it is the most easiest part.

You can remember the reactions which are important you don't need to mug up all the reactions you can know the imp ones by previous years papers.

For numericals it comes from the ncert type, you can use ABC reference book chapters like polymers are of very less weight age so don't give a lot of time to it .

You must solve CBSE chapter wise it is a most imp book ,many questions are asked directly from it.

Revise again and again do not study much study selectively by doing all these you can easily scored 95+ in chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?