6th May 2021, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among CISCE and CBSE?

Sir, I have got 72% in my CISCE 10th Board exam. Now, I am in big confusion, please tell me in Higher Secondary Science which Board will be easy for me between CISCE and CBSE?

6th May 2021, 11:52 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among CISCE and CBSE?

The board that will be easier for you to study Higher Secondary Science among CISCE and CBSE is;

If you want to score more go for CBSE Board.

If you want to learn more and marks doesn't matter for you than go for CISCE board.

It is easier to score more in CBSE Board as compared to CISCE Board.
7th May 2021, 05:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is easier to study Higher Secondary Science among CISCE and CBSE?

Most of the students find CBSE board syllabus to be more easy, than any state board. but it all depends on personal choices.

CBSE being the biggest board, has everything in organised manner and even paper pattern and marking scheme is explained.

Hence, you know how to score marks, if you are studying at a CBSE school. Most of the state boards are not that well organised and their markings scheme is still like old system.
7th May 2021, 05:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Both CISCE and CBSE are good boards to study higher secondary science. The CBSE is national level board and it has standardized syllabus. The CBSE syllabus is more students friendly and useful for those students who wish to pursue further studies from centralised Institutions like an IIT and AIIMS.
Many entrance level examinations contains the CBSE syllabus. Therefore, it is better to choose CBSE board to study higher secondary science.

So, you can select the board as per your desire.
7th May 2021, 11:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can continue your studies from any recognised board as per your convenience.

In each of the board, you will have to do better preparation to score marks in board examination. Not much difference in the syllabus for the std 11th and std 12th.
17th May 2021, 05:56 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

CBSE Syllabus is much easier than any other board.

ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board.

But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?