25th August 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 90% in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board exam?

Hello,
I have a desire guidance on my academic progress in Physics and Chemistry. I am preparing for my IGCSE Board this year and I would like to know how I can prepare to get above 90% in both subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  2. Which is better among IGCSE Board and CBSE Board? Benefits of studying under IGCSE Board?
  3. IGCSE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam with solutions
  5. What are the options for under graduation if I have physics, maths, English and Economics but not chemistry? I am in IGCSE school
  6. Is it mandatory to study under IGCSE Board for getting job in Abroad? Detailed information about IGCSE Board?
  7. What are the benefits of studying in IGCSE Board for 4th standard student?
  8. How to prepare for physics and chemistry?
  9. Download Physics, Mathematics and English solved question papers of previous year for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  10. Syllabus of IGCSE Board for Junior K.G standard?
  11. Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?
  12. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  13. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  14. How can I prepare to get good marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Grades required to study Medical in UK for IGCSE candidate? Requirements to apply? Online coaching classes for O Level preparation?
  16. How to prepare for mathematics subject for board exam? Tips to prepare for class 12th board exam? How to prepare for Organic Chemistry in Board exam?
  17. What are the benefits to choose IGCSE? My child is studying in 5th standard
  18. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
26th August 2015, 03:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board exam?

Just follow the following to prepare to secure above 90% marks in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board :
  • Prepare from right books that is advised by your school.
  • Make your own notes.
  • Revise important topics time to time.
  • Revise stuff regularly.
  • Solve Physics numericals and theorems as much as you can.
  • You can take help of some coaching institute to prepare fast and efficiently.
  • Always refer to your own notes.
  • Practice as much as your can.
  • Give proper timing to both the subjects.
  • Eat healthy and keep yourself fit.
  • Take rest at proper interval. Take proper sleep.
  • Know the syllabus and prepare for it properly.
  • Refer good books and notes.
26th August 2015, 07:28 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in Physics and Chemistry of IGCSE Board exam?

First of all you remember handwork is key to success thus you require a lot of hard work to achieve this goal. Here i have some tips for you which will definitely helps you in achieving your goal. You need to follow them.

1. First of all make a proper timetable for your study.
2. Donate equal time to each subjects.
3. Collect more and more study material.
4. Take short breaks while you switch your subjects.
5. Make notes of what you studied.
6. Mark difficult topics and ask them to your subject teachers.
7. If require join tuition classes for difficult subjects.

These suggestions only work when you follow them daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?