24th January 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure at least 80% in 12th Science of Haryana Board exam?

Sir, I am just entered in 12th standard. I have scored only 52% in my 11th Science. I prepared really hard for my 11th exam but I got only 52%. So, now I want to know what kind of preparation is needed to scored over 80% or atleast 80% in 12th Haryana Board examination?

30th January 2019, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure at least 80% in 12th Science of Haryana Board exam?

Tips you need to follow to secure more than 85% in Haryana board in 12th science:

First you should have faith in yourself that you can even achieve more than 95% in 12th board.

You need to be determined with your target that you have to achieve more than 95% or any other target that you have set.

First of all you need to go through all of your notes which you have prepared in your school and prepared by your teachers for all the students because those notes serve as basic notes for you and can be very helpful during exam days.

Once you have gone through all those notes then you have to read thoroughly all your text books recommended to you by your teachers because they have experience more than you that which books are best.
Don't be in hurry and understand each concept carefully and do questions given at the end of each chapter. Do all the examples of each chapter given in your book.

Once you are done with your textbooks now switch to other reference books which you find helpful and do all the questions that are given at the end of each chapter according to your syllabus.

Once you are done with all the reference books now it is your duty to do mock tests and previous year question papers as much as possible.
30th January 2019, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure at least 80% in 12th Science of Haryana Board exam?

Tips to score more than 80% in 12th science:

You must make a schedule for your studies followed by strict implementation of that schedule.

You should interact with your teachers for the important topics of topics which needs more hard work or time than any other topic.

Practicing the questions that are given at the end of your each chapter very important.

Practising previous year question papers is also very important.

The night before the exam is very much crucial for your exam and your exams performance pretty much dependent upon that. You must not come before the exams to follow you should just take the review for each topic you feel important or less confident. Never think of cramming too much before the exam.
30th January 2019, 10:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

To score better in board examination you have to focus on your previous year paper and as per syllabus of the examination.

So, if you will follow the proper strategy and practice questions on each topics then you are eligible to score better in the board examination. Do not become hopeless if your effort does not pay in the 11th, if you do hard work it will pay as good score in the board examination.
31st January 2019, 09:06 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Do not get depressed with your performance in the Std 11th.

You need to focus on your preparation for the 12th board examination to score better.

The fundamental rule to score better in board examination is to go through the topics mentioned in syllabus as per NCERT and solve the questions in the exercise along with previous year papers.

If you will do all these then no doubt you will become eligible to score better in the board examination. Make a proper habit of writing as some students get nervous while appearing in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?