15th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science ISC Board exam?

Respected Sir,
How can I get 90% in 12th ISC Board exam?
I am an average Science student and has
not yet started the preparations.
Please advice me what to do for getting 90%?

17th May 2015, 04:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science ISC Board exam?

Make sure that you study with a fixed routine and it will be necessary to form a routine as it will help you devote time that you feel is required per week so that you are able to get a very good score in your ISC Examinations.
So just make sure that you are preparing to the best of your ability.
Also make sure that you study with concentration in the hours that you study.
If possible before the Examination solve the various Test Papers of the Individual Subjects and you will be able to achieve your goal and it will require a little bit of hard-work.

17th May 2015, 09:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To score more than 90% marks in your 12th standard ISC Board examinations, try to follow the tips mentioned below :-

1. Attend regularly to the classes, write the notes and refer it once again after going to home from school.

2. If you get any doubts, immediately consult the concerned subject faculty and clarify your doubts.

3. Read standard text books so, that you can understand the concept clearly and easily.

4. Prepare a proper schedule before at least two or three months of commencement of your final examinations in such a way that you can revise the entire syllabus and try to follow it regularly.

5. The main thing while preparing for final examination is to select the easy and important chapters and don't try to read the new chapters before the examinations.

6. Practice model papers as many as you can and refer previous years question papers, so, that you can know your ability of scoring maximum marks and based upon your performance, you can correct the mistakes in your final examinations.

17th May 2015, 03:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To score above 90% or more in your board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a successful you.

17th May 2015, 08:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to secure 90% in 12th Science ISC Board exam?

Firstly i tell you its not an easy to score 90% marks in Board exams you must have to study harder and harder there is no secret or easy way to score good marks in board exams there is only one path to score good marks that is self study , first of all read out N.C.E.R.T books because first preference of ICSE board is N.C.E.R.T books after completing N.C.E.R.T book you can go for sample papers /model papers or reference books i suggests you get in touch with your teachers they guide you better than any one in the world

16th January 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Physics is hard subject i m not prepared 4 che and board EXAM is soon . Next step ??

24th May 2020, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Is isc physics ,chemistry and biology is very hard?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?