24th January 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Intermediate CBSE admission being a 10th Bihar Board candidate?

Sir, I have given 10th Board exam from Bihar Board. I want to take admission in CBSE Board affiliated school for Intermediate course. Kindly tell me how can I get admission in CBSE Board? Please let me know immediately.

30th January 2019, 10:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Intermediate CBSE admission being a 10th Bihar Board candidate?

Candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to change their board after 10th.

So,you are eligible to change the board and take admission in any school affiliated to CBSE.

For the admission you will have to submit the migration certificate from the board.
31st January 2019, 09:21 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Intermediate CBSE admission being a 10th Bihar Board candidate?

Candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in school affiliated to another board after 10th.

You have to follow the procedure to get migration and get admission in another school.

The required documents are :-

Migration Certificate.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Marksheet.

So, if you have the above documents then you are eligible to get admission in another board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?