8th November 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for CS Foundation course if completed 12th Commerce? Contact address of ICSI Institute in Churachandpur?

Hi Sir, I have completed my 12th Commerce from Manipur Board. I want to register for CS Foundation course. Can you please let me know how I can register for this course? Kindly tell me the address of ICSI institute in Churachandpur.

13th November 2019, 01:08 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: How can I register for CS Foundation course if completed 12th Commerce? Contact address of ICSI Institute in Churachandpur?

For candidates who have appeared for Higher Secondary Examination can get provisional admission and for those who have enrolled for the examination.

A candidate can directly register for the foundation course before 31st March in order to be eligible for the examination.

CS Foundation consists of the following stages:

> Executive program
> Professional program
> Management Training

You can also visit the official website below;

https://www.icsi.edu/home/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?