29th July 2020, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I study an MBBS program being a 9th student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of 9th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I want to know how I can study MBBS program? I want to become a Doctor and I came to know that I have to study MBBS program. Kindly tell me about this asap.

31st July 2020, 08:42 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study an MBBS program being a 9th student?

To study MBBS Program , first of all you have to complete your 12th standard with PCB/PCMB combination. Than only you will be eligible for MBBS program.

I would suggest you to focus on your academic of school now.

You have to clear NEET examination , if you want to study MBBS program from good college .

Try to understand exam pattern first.

Than you can start studying from books available in market or online.
31st July 2020, 08:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET -UG examination.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, now you need to focus on board examination and after 10th focus on the NEET as according to the syllabus of examination.
31st July 2020, 09:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. It is an undergraduate course.

The required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET or AIIMS or JIPMER examination to get admission in the course.

So, if you want to get admission in the course you can prepare as per the syllabus of the examination.
3rd August 2020, 12:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to pursue the same degree course you are required to complete your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education. Also, your aggregate marks in PCB combination should be at least 50% ( in case of reserved category candidates, relaxation upto 10% is allowed).

So, being a student of Class 9th to pursue MBBS degree course, you are required to first complete your Class 10th followed by Class 12th and then you need to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination to pursue MBBS degree course in any India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?