17th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

How to change school in 9th standard under ICSE board in 2018?

My daughter is studying at 8th. Stanford in a reputed school under ICSC Board but due to some unavoidable circumstances I want to change her school in 9th. standard. Is it possible to do so? Then what is the procedure in the present year 2018? Can you please answer me soon?

19th January 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change school in 9th standard under ICSE board in 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is studying at 8th. Stanford in a reputed school under ICSC Board but due to some unavoidable circumstances I want to change her school in 9th. standard. Is it possible to do so? Then what is the procedure in the present year 2018? Can you please answer me soon?

The applicant has to contact the school he/she wants to get admission and get confirmation before quitting the current school. The applicant has to apply for the admission with the necessary documents like transfer certificate, mark sheet of 8th class, conduct certificate, etc. Some schools conduct an entrance examination for the admission to class 9th. After submitting the application and other required documents, school administration will inform about the date to pay the fees for the admission. The applicant has to provide the valid reason for shifting school/board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?