27th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to check the rank of 10th CBSE student of DPS Greater Noida?

I want know how many number my cousin sister richa tewari student of dps greater noida U.P her perents name is Mr Alok Tewari mother name mrs suman Tewari

what is rank richa tewari 10th cbsc dps greater noida father name Mr alok tewari

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Delhi College of engineering after passing 10th in DPS Noida?
  2. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  3. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  4. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  5. Colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by UPGC or GL ranking?
  6. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  7. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida in which I can apply for B.Tech course after scoring UPSEE rank of 56621?
  9. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  10. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC?
  11. Procedure to get admission in DPS Bhilai at class 10th?
  12. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  13. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  14. Is there any institute in Delhi for aeronautical or aerospace engineering under AIEEE and IIT's colleges?
  15. When will interviews will start for post of TGT/PRT in Noida-Greater Noida?
  16. Procedure to apply for training in NTPC? I am a student of Sharda University greater Noida
  17. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  18. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
6th February 2015, 11:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the rank of 10th CBSE student of DPS Greater Noida?

As the results were declared you can check your result easily which is available online.

To check you result enter the roll number and enter the date of birth on http://cbseresults.nic.in/class10/cbse102014_all.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?