23rd February 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How to correct Date of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th from Board of Secondary Education, Orissa. Unfortunately my date of birth is wrong in the certificate. How do I correct this? I am looking for help. Please help me.

29th February 2016, 05:16 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to correct Date of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa?

Yes you can correct it. Just visit your school and contact them about your issue. I suggest you visit the school with your parents because it will put your case in top priority. They will surely help you by sending report to the board about the incorrect date of birth. After few days you will surely get a new date sheet with correct date of birth.

29th February 2016, 05:17 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to correct Date of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa?

Yes you can correct it. Just visit your school and contact them about your issue. I suggest you visit the school with your parents because it will put your case in top priority. They will surely help you by sending report to the board about the incorrect date of birth. After few days you will surely get a new mark sheet with correct date of birth.

24th March 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct Date of Birth in certificate of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa?

Hello sir. My name is Ankit Ekka and I passed out in 2015 and I got issue on my 10th BOD certificate date of birth has been wrong. My date of birth is 29 Feb 1999 but unfortunately the date is not exist 29 Feb in 1999 so it's a serious Issue. If it will couldn't correction then I lose my career. I know the correction date is maximum 2 year but at that time no one help me even school was also said me to we can't help you because you study a another school. Class 1 up 7 class you did another school the date was changed in 7th class then you will cam to join our school so we not responsible for this. Please sir this not the exist date so how it will work on any kind of online registration form it not taking any online jobs application i know if it not changed then I will suicide myself.... please sir I tried a lot I'm very poor family that's why no one help me with it please help.....

2nd April 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Amrita sahoo .And I have passed out in 1997.and I got issue on my 10th DOB Certificate. Date of birth has been worng.my Date of birth is 08April 1984. But unfortunately the date is not exit. It's a seriousted issue. If it will could not correction thn I lose my everything. No one help me with it.plz suggest me what can I do.

19th June 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Anil Kumar . and I have passed out in 2013 .and I got issue on my 10th DOB Certificate Date of birth has been wrong my date of birth of birth is 04April 1996 But unfortunately the date is not exit it's a seriousted issue if it will could not correction then I lose my everything no one help me with plz help me what can I do...

13th November 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 10th from Board of Secondary Education, Orissa. Unfortunately my date of birth is wrong in the certificate. How do I correct this? I am looking for help.

23rd November 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BSc in 2011.Unfortunately my date of birth in my H.S.C.certificate reduced to 3 years less i.e my actual dob is 12th july 1994 but in my matric certificate it is written 1991 .I face sever difficulty in my job career if it will could not correct then i lose my everything plz help me what I can do.

4th January 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I have 10th passed in the year 2015 from odisha board.but my mother name was wrong.how correction it please help me.

17th February 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 10TH PASSED IN THE YEAR 2009 FROM ODISHA. BUT MY DATE OF BIRTH WAS WRONG. GONE 3 YEAR ABOVE. HOW CORRECTION IT PLEASE HELP ME

20th February 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am pursuing my graduation now, I have completed my 10th 2015-16 how to correct my dob in 10th certificate and mother name also, give me some solution.......

2nd March 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am pursuing my graduation now, I have completed my 10th 2009 but certificate came in 2013 board office in no response it can not correction. how to correct my dob in 10th certificate.

14th March 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to correct spelling of name in certificate of Board of secondary education, Odisha?

22nd March 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS BISHNU PRASAD BARIK .HOW TO CORRECT OF MY NAME IN CERTIFICATE OF BORARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION ,ODISHA

24th July 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Tell me that whether how can i change dob in online?

26th September 2019, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have 10th pass in 2007 year, but in my certificate & marksheet my mothers name is wrong so how I change mothers name, please suggest me sir

7th September 2021, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed my 10th I am change my date of birth

19th February 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th board from bse Odisha in 2020 but unfortunately my DOB is wrong in the certificate .pls tell me how can I correct this??????

17th July 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 0th board from bse odisha in 2019 but unfortunately my DOB is wrong in the certificate. Pls tell me sir how can I correct this problem ????

14th July 2023, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, The Student is studying now in Class -X. But in School Register his date of birth is wrong according to his Birth Certificate.So how to do correction.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?