17th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?

Can I do Master of Fine Arts (Drawing & Painting)?
what is the Eligiblity criteria like-
1) Minimum Qualification
2) Age Limit
3) Dutration
4) Course Fee

kindly reply this: [email protected]

regards
MAZEED

30th January 2015, 10:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?

The main objective of this programme is to provide opportunities to students in identifying and developing their own style and medium at advanced level to become a professional Artist. To create professionals and creative researchers in the field of Fine Arts. To critically study various styles and modes of art expressions from different periods: both historical and contemporary. To provide basic knowledge of Art management and marketing.

Duration: It is a 2 years course.

Age limit: no Bar

Eligibility:
• The candidates should complete their B.A. degree under any recognised University or College.
• The marks of admission and entrance test for this course may vary from institute to institute.

The course fee will be around Rs. 5000 and it may vary from institution to institution.
13th February 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?

Ive done my ba fine arts. Can i do ma fine arts correspodence.Tell me .send also names of university on my e mail. [email protected]
7th March 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have comeplited my B.A and Bed in arts and MA in Hindi can i do fine arts in ma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?