17th March 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in best CBSE schools at Bhubaneshwar?

Sir, I secured 68.7% in ICSE pre board examination and I want to join a CBSE school in Bhubaneswar, DAV, DPS and ODM. Will I get more weightage or favor being a ICSE student or will Kendriya Vidyalaya will be better. Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the CBSE schools for 12th in Bhubaneshwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in best CBSE schools at Bhubaneshwar? -- [New]
  3. Contact details of 2 CBSE Schools at Bhubaneswar?
  4. List of CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar for female candidate from Rajasthan providing Arts stream
  5. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary Education in Bhubaneswar
  6. How can I get admission in KIIT Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 85.3%?
  7. Minimum age required for LKG admission in CBSE schools of Tamil Nadu?
  8. List of few CBSE residential schools for 12th in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha?
  9. What is the age criteria for LKG in CBSE schools?
  10. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  11. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  12. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  13. Admission fee structure in public schools in Bhubaneshwar? Last date and transportation fees?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad which offers admission in 11th Science?
  17. Which residential colleges in Bhubaneshwar comes under CBSE pattern?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old student in Mylapore?
17th March 2017, 08:30 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get admission in best CBSE schools at Bhubaneshwar?

KV being a central government school has a different reputation all together. If you wish you get into it then it will be a good idea.
And it is not mandatory that CBSE will give you preference! The syllabus of CBSE is little lucid than ICSE. Schools like DAV, DPS and ODM are good too. Highly reputed and popular.
But,,Kendriya Vidyalaya is any day better than the above mentioned schools.
17th March 2017, 09:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in best CBSE schools at Bhubaneshwar?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned Schools of CBSE Board, you must have to score merit marks in your examination so that you will be eligible to enrol yourself under the School.
Candidates those who have completed their last qualifying examination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 80% of marks in it are eligible to get admission in the above mentioned Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?