3rd April 2022, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 11 CBSE board after passing 10th from Qatar?

In which CBSE board school at Mumbai should I take admission in class 11th after completing 10th from Qatar CBSE board school? Will I get a normal quota admission or a nri quota? Kindly let know thank you. If nri quota what will be the fee structure. Any kind of help is appreciated. Thank you

9th April 2022, 12:07 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11 CBSE board after passing 10th from Qatar?

Those who want to take admission in class 11 , must have completed class 10th from a recognised board with atleast 60% and above marks .

Basically every school conducts entrance exam based on your previous knowledge and they may conduct interview in which they ask questions related to previous school and class.

The school may also give admission on the basis of 10th board result.

At the time of application, all required documents have to be submitted for admission .
10th April 2022, 02:49 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11 CBSE board after passing 10th from Qatar?

Class 11th: The higher secondary education begins here. Firstly, students need to pass their 10th from a recognized board in India.

After that a minimum score is required for admission in each of the streams (Science, Commerce and Arts).

The registration for class 12th CBSE board exam is done in class 11th.
10th April 2022, 03:57 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Has passed an equivalent examination conducted by any other recognized Board of Secondary Education/Indian University and recognized by this Board as equivalent to its secondary school examination. Obtained minimum Grade D in at least five subjects of external examination (excluding the 6th additional subject) as per the Scheme of Studies and a Qualifying Certificate/ Grade Sheet cum Certificate of performance at the Secondary School (Class X) Examination conducted by this Board/ School affiliated to this Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?