3rd April 2022, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for headmaster job in Bihar School and how?

Sir My name is Vishweshwar Sahni My Qualification is B.Ed and MBA(IT)
My age is 46 Year and 6 Month I have teaching exp. 15 Years in Computer education. And i belong from OBC now in ST category according to Bihar Govt.
Can i apply for headmaster job in Bihar School and how?
My email id
[email protected]
Mob. 9971386336

6th April 2022, 05:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for headmaster job in Bihar School and how?

The interested candidates can apply for Bihar Headmaster Recruitment by visiting the respective official website during online application scheduled date and time.

BPSC has announced the official notification regarding the BPSC headmaster recruitment on their official website and they have invited the aspirants to apply against the posts of Headmaster from 5th march 2022.

The online application will be filled till 28th march 2022.
There are total of 6421 vacancies for the post of Headmaster , 2372 are reserved for female candidates.
8th April 2022, 12:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the Headmaster job in Bihar School your educational qualification requirement is a candidate must have done a postgraduation with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. You must have a BEd, BAEd, BScEd degree from a recognized university/institute. The candidate age must be at least 31 years of age and the maximum age must be 47 years. You can apply by checking the application availability on the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) website.

I am also giving you the BPSC website link for your reference that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
10th April 2022, 03:50 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I apply for headmaster job in Bihar School and how?

1. Graduate from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Note: SC / ST / Extremely Backward Classes / Backward Classes / Divyang / Women and Economically Weaker Sections will be given a relaxation of 05 percent in the minimum prescribed marks. B.Ed./B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed passed from recognized institutions.
The teacher should have passed the eligibility test for teachers appointed in the year 2012 or later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?