26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get date of birth correction in Admit card under WBBSE?

How can I get my date of birth correction in admit card under WBBSE? What will be the maximum time required for the whole procedure?

26th September 2016, 07:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get date of birth correction in Admit card under WBBSE?

To do the above mentioned necessary correction, you have to contact to the WBBSE office directly. Write an application stating them the whole issue of your correction for Date of Birth. I am sure that they will do the needful for you at their best.
It is very difficult to say the exact time span to complete the procedure, but it will not take much time if you show your concern towards the work.
26th September 2016, 11:19 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

What you should do that immediately get to your class teacher and then to principal as they are the right persons.
Also it will not create much problem because admit card is valid for the exam only and does not consider for other things.
But your passing certificate and mark sheet must exact with no mistakes. But you can complain about DOB mistake to your class teacher and they will forward it.Whole procedure will take approximately 10 days.
27th September 2016, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such maximum time as such, you should however opt for it as soon as possible. You will have to provide a written application regarding the issue faced. Do keep in mind to provide a valid document along with the application form to get it corrected.
9th January 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

My DOB in SSC CHSL form is 21/07/1992 but my certificate DOB is 22/07/1992.. how can I update my DOB plz help me I have tried to contact SSC eastern region office through email but did not get any reply the contact numbers are off ..
Plz help me
My contact email: [email protected]
24th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

The School has corrected father's name in his admission register of son as per First Class Magistrate affidavit [they have taken original affidavit) and also attested all documents like admit card, mark sheet, certificate and registration certificate along with xerox copy of admission register. I have submitted his form duly filled and enclosed all document for correction of father's name but she want circular that what basis school has done the same. They have already informed my that we have corrected the same but they will not correct the same and create problems. This is situation
28th November 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get a waye to change my DOB in my WBSE Certificate?now i am studying in graduation plz tell me!!!!!!
22nd July 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I correct if misspelled my father name in wbbse admit card?
29th August 2019, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I change my name in Admit card because my name Mili
But my card Mile how to correct. So please tell me sir
Email [email protected]
19th November 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How many days it takes to receive corrected admit card of madhyamik
10th August 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What to do ,if my admit card and birth certificate dob different
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?