24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from CBSE?

I passed class 10th from CBSE board and now I have changed my school affiliated with CBSE board but they are asking for a migration certificate from CBSE board to Assam board. I went to my previous school for certificate they told I can take it online but I don't know how? If I will be late to submit this migration certificate I will not be able to attempt my exams and my whole year will be spoiled. Please help this needy.

24th September 2016, 10:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate from CBSE?

Migration Certificate is the certificate issued by the school/ college when the student leaves the institute and wish to join in another college for pursuing higher studies. To get migration certificate from CBSE Board, you have to visit the school office and apply for Migration Certificate, Most of the schools issues the Migration Certificate within one or two days and after that you can submit the Migration Certificate in the Assam board school for pursuing your higher studies.
25th September 2016, 01:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such procedure till today to get the migration certificate online in CBSE school.

So, you just need to visit your school for the certificate board send all the documents such as marksheet, passing and migration to respective school.

If still you find it difficult to get certificate then kindly visit your regional office of CBSE or www.cbse.nic.in.
25th September 2016, 03:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Migration certificate is generally provided to you by the school itself as the school is very much liable to provide you the migration certificate. However, if the school says that you can get it online, you should ask the school for the site and visit it and get the migration certificate.

Get all the details about the procedure by the school itself and proceed further.
3rd October 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am 10 cbsc passed girl i need migration certificate to join 11 cbse boad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?