17th November 2022, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

How to get my daughter admitted in Sai School Puttapath?

My daughtrer is in ukg and i want enterens sai school puttapath

20th November 2022, 03:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my daughter admitted in Sai School Puttapath?

Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School Admission 2023 for Class 1 and 11 is organized by Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam (Andhra Pradesh). It’s an English medium school for boys and girls affiliated with the CBSE, New Delhi. Admission to the schools is made random for Class 1, there is no entrance exam for the selection of the students whereas for Class XI there is the entrance test. SSSHSS syllabus and textbooks are approved and recommended by the CBSE.
30th June 2023, 07:47 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: How to get my daughter admitted in Sai School Puttapath?

Fill in the application form with accurate details. Provide all the required information such as the student's name, date of birth, previous school details (if applicable), contact information, and any other details as specified.

Gather all the necessary documents required for admission. These may include the student's birth certificate, previous academic records, transfer certificate (if applicable), identity proof, passport-sized photographs, and any other documents mentioned in the application form or on the school's website.

Submit the Application: Submit the completed application form along with the necessary documents to the school's admission office. If applying online, follow the instructions provided on the website for submitting the application and uploading the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?