21st March 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get my daughter enrolled in 8th standard at Sai Satya Sai Higher Secondary school?

Respected Sir/Madam,

Please tell me how to join my daughter K. Bhashyyasri in 8th std for the academic year 2016-17 in Sri Satya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam. She is bright student studies well with A grade results. As i am a single parent requesting you to please help me sir.

Thanking you

SriLatha
(mother)

28th June 2017, 10:26 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my daughter enrolled in 8th standard at Sai Satya Sai Higher Secondary school?

Getting admission in Satya Sai school with good percentage in academic year is easy. To get enrolled you need to follow the below mentioned process.

Admission process:
- You need download, fill and submit the application form to the mentioned address.
- The age should be between 12 - 13 years.
- You need to pay the registration fees in favor of the mentioned address in the website.
- There are 2 rounds to get admission. First one is a written test and seconds one is a personal interview. If you clear these 2 rounds then you can get admission.
- The exam dates, results are mentioned in their official website which is as follows.
http://www.sssvvhyd.org.in/admission.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?