22nd February 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to join my daughter in saty sai primary school? What is the admission procedure to be followed?

My daughter 4 years 19/01/2011 date of birth how to joined school admission details? What is the admission procedure to be followed? Can you provide me the details soon for the same? I don't want to waste time and join her soon as possible. Thank you.

13th March 2015, 08:50 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join my daughter in saty sai primary school? What is the admission procedure to be followed?

In order to get your daughter admission in Satya Sai Primary School your daughter age limit should be 5 and a half years old and she should be less than 6 and a half years. After that you have to collect the admission form and prospectus from school office with the payment of Rs 100, and further instruction would be given by school office only.
13th March 2015, 09:17 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join my daughter in saty sai primary school? What is the admission procedure to be followed?

For the Primary school admissions the aspirants have to contact directly to administration. For any enquiries regarding admissions process for class I children or any other information of the primary wing of the school or junior hostel, contact directly to the vice-principal.

Primary wing
Vice principal
Sri sathya sai higher secondary school
P.O. Prasanthinilayam
Dt. AnataPur A.P- 515134
Ph. no 08555 287237
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?