22nd September 2011, 03:36 PM
motivated ankit

How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?

respected sir/madam
i am a student of class 12 from commerce stream
i know the value of a good study but i am not able to score well in english exam
now my 100 marks exams are going on
am i am able to score very good marks in my other subjects above 75
but in english i scored only 45. i have good command over english in speaking
but the main reason i found behind less marks in english that i am able to prepare well for my english exams.... i am studing english but it is not fruitfull for me at now..... i know my english fiction part and poems very well... so please tell me how to prepare for exams in future period of time. i want to follow your valuable suggestions as early as possible.... pleae help me out of this problem

3rd April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?

how to score 100% in my board exams?
2nd July 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?

How could i prepare for my english paper to get more marks ?
26th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am week in my subject.... ll`u plz help me how i prepare.... 4r my ssc
11th September 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i am very weak in maths...i don't knw how to set my time table.....plzzzz help me out....
2nd October 2012, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

respected sir...am a student of 12rh science ..and am frustrated to find out some good courses aftr 12th..soo sir please list out some good courses tat will make our future bright!!
15th October 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

my daughter wants to score 95% in 12th board how can she?
22nd December 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

how can we score above 95% in class 12 in cbse board exam,esp in sub like physics and maths
6th January 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How to score above 90 in english
31st January 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

how do i score centum in social science
5th February 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

maths how is that when practise everything goes fine or seems to find but in the exams it's the opposite
the nervousness the fear the hesitation and much else how to ensure full marks in class 10th maths!?
5th February 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

how to score ood marks in 12th board xams for commeerce stream
6th February 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Tips for note making
7th March 2013, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

What made the lawyer stand out from the others at Gemini studios ?
16th March 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

how can i score good marks in borad exam in 10 th
10th May 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?

just update the daily topics and try to be perfect in govt text books most of the quetion frm them only and avoid tv and mob study atleast 6to7 hours daily
5th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO I IMPROVE OUR MATH AND GET 98 PERCENT MAKS IN MATH
14th June 2013, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

SSir i am week in account tell me what i do?
3rd July 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

how to score good marks in english in isc?
4th July 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

ys plz help me to get the solution abt getting more than 90%marks in board i am very tensed abt ? What will i do after 12th if i cant able to do anything?also i am weak in physics
25th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student my accounts and states is weak hw can I improve it
5th October 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

how to score 100 marks in economics isc 2014 class12
30th November 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?

Study English damn hard till crazy . Dats how ma friends score good .
13th December 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

easy d people weak in eng juzt need 2 take care of ur grammar once u r good in that u'll get a nice command over english
15th January 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am a above average student preparing for 10th t.n state board ...how to score above 95% give me tips
17th February 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i can speaking shaikh irfan , my eng is very weak please sir give me hint for good preaparing in fainal xam
31st March 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me for scoring 92/ in my board exam that too our maths and science sylabus is vast i an weak in maths
23rd April 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i'm 12th sci
Stream student how to get 95 above marks
In all subject.please
Suggest me.....
26th August 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Plzzz provide a schedule for commerce stu. And subjects alongwith there neede time per day..... this may be proved helpful for commerce students.
26th September 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How may I score well in 100 marks board paper of English? Any special preparations required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very weak in maths...i don't knw how to set my time table.....plzzzz help me out....

try to study each subject for atleast half an hour except phy and maths , concentrate on the way of solving and the pattern of question . try them for 2 hour will help u a lot .
because the more you know the more we grow
10th November 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm first time giving such an exam in which whole book is coming.. anc I have to learn about 10 chapters plus have to practise programs of computer and have twelve days for it... how should I prepare
15th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

You have do solve past papers and main thing is that first you are mently prepared but first take one glass and fill it haif looked into it for 1 minute and 20 seconds imagine that this is your life time and you have to drink it you drink it by saying this is my last chace to save the world you are hero man do it do it do it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?