1st September 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to make my child attentive in online classes who is in 4th standard?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 4th standard from PSEB Board. He is good in studies but I am worried about his education due to pandemic lockdown. He is getting online classes but not so much attentive. In this case, what will happen if he loose his focus on studies? I am afraid of it.

3rd September 2020, 05:15 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to make my child attentive in online classes who is in 4th standard?

You can offer him something which is really like on condition of his attention or seriousness in class .

Don't just create pressure on him just try to encourage him by offering him anything he really want to have .

Example - If he likes to play football in ground , say him him you will bring him in ground , if he is attentive or serious or perform good in class.
4th September 2020, 07:48 PM
My true support

Default Re: How to make my child attentive in online classes who is in 4th standard?

Yes, it's TRUE that the pandemic has affected the study of students.just provide him attention and focus towards his educations through online best teachers from which he is comfortable to ask his problems and make his studying fun. Provide him consistency in study and don't worry he will definitely start focusing and become better in studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?