5th December 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?

Hello sir, My son studied studied from 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad. What is his residential status for various professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh to study Management courses?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for NTSE for 8th standard?
  2. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?
  4. Names of the NCERT books that are to be followed to score good in Indian Statistical Service?
  5. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  6. How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
  7. Is it necessary to submit study certificate right from 1st standard to 12th standard for K CET?
  8. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  9. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  10. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  11. How can I get admission in 10th class?
  12. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  13. Am i eligible to write SSLC exam? I have completed my 5th semester
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  15. Whether a 10 years old candidate can appear in ICSE exam 2016?
  16. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  17. How to get admission in the KV School in 7th standard?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd February 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be my residential if I studied 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My son studied studied from 1st standard to 3rd standard in Hyderabad and from 4th standard to 7th standard in Mumbai, from 8th standard to 12th standard in abroad. What is his residential status for various professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh to study Management courses?

As you have studied Class VIII to XII in abroad country, then you are an NRI student. Students must have studied at least minimum 4 years (Class IX to XII) in India then he/she is eligible to get admission in the normal category. You can take admission to the colleges through NRI quota. If you have studied Class VIII to XII in India then you are considered to be a normal category student for taking admission to the colleges. You can also check the details in the notifications issued by the concerned authority for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?