25th January 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Aakash Institute Scholarship test? Is there any cost of appearing scholarship test?

Sir, I have heard that Aakash Institute is taking scholarship exam for admission. I want to join Aakash Institute. I am preparing for my Board exam of 10th right now. I would like to know that what amount is deducted and what I have to pay if I get qualify in scholarship exam? Also I want to know that Aakash Institute is charging for this exam?

6th May 2020, 12:35 PM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: How much amount deduction I will get if qualify in Aakash Institute Scholarship test? Is there any cost of appearing scholarship test?

Yes, you heard right akash Institute bgave the scholarship. This scholarship is given to the student on different criteria :
**class 10 marks +scholarship exam conducted by akash Institute.
**single parents students also gets extra scholarship.
The akash Institute go to the different schools and conducted the schloarship exam without any cost.
But if it doesn't so then you have to pay Rs200 for this. Different students gets different percent of schloarship some get 50%, some get 40%it all depends on ur exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?